2020 - Art On The Main
"Celebrating 84 Years of Community Giving"
First Time Attending Artist
THIS IS A JURIED EVENT
Saturday - May 16, 2020 - 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday - May 17, 2020 - 10:00am - 5:00pm
Thank you for your interest in being an Artist Exhibitor at the 2020 Art On The Main. Please review these instructions carefully. If you have any questions regarding this application, please call the Walnut Festival Association office at (925) 935-6766, or email us at: email@example.com
Information and instructions for submission and approval
FEES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED TO ANYONE WITHDRAWING FROM THE VENDOR/ EXHIBITOR AREA AFTER APRIL 24, 2020
- This application is neither an offer, nor guarantee of space.
- All questions on this application must be answered completely. Be sure the information you give is accurate, as it will be the sole representation of your business for the selection process.
- If you are applying for more than one booth space, you must indicate so on the application.
- Booth spaces measure approximately 10’ wide by 10’ deep. Artists are expected to provide their own “pop up tent”, umbrellas or canvas roofs for shade WITH WEIGHTS and your own display racks and shelves.
- The list of products/services you are requesting to sell/display/promote/give away must be specific, do not indicate “etc. or accessories”. Booth approval and location will be assigned on the basis of this list only, so please be thorough. Walnut Festival Association reserves the right to select the items a company is allowed to sell.
- Submit 3 or 4 pictures of your portfolio/product (Photos will not be returned)
- The location of your booth will be determined by management. While we strive to accommodate your wishes, booth locations are subject to change from year to year, so there is no guarantee of being given the same booth location each year.
- A recent photo of your booth(s) is required. Photos will not be returned.
- A copy of your California Seller’s Permit (if applicable) is required with your application.
- Make sure your payment for the appropriate fees are submitted by the deadline as well
- FEES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED TO ANYONE WITHDRAWING ON OR AFTER APRIL 24, 2020
10x10 Artist Booth Space
Submission of this application does not guarantee a space in the Art On The Main event.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
First Time Artist Application
First Time Artist Information Sheet
The Artist Information Sheet below must be read and by submitting this application, you agree to abide by these terms
Walnut Festival Association|PO Box 3408|Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Phone: 925-935-6766| Fax: firstname.lastname@example.org
No content from this web site may be copied or reproduced without the written consent of the Owner. All Rights Reserved.